Oxygen Gas Sensor, H1-1000.01, £128.00
The newer technology used in the Mark 2 Oxygen Gas Sensor results in a much longer life of the sensor since the chemicals within the cell are not used up. Consequently it should last for many, many years if treated carefully and used in a clean environment.
It connects to the analogue channels of the the ALBA Interface and Logger.
The fast response of this sensor makes it excellent for :
- studying respiration in plants and animals
- photosynthesis experiments
- studying catalase reactions
- studying biofermenter reactions
- examining a burning candle
- studying the rusting of iron.
Setup for the Respiration Application on Science Basics Disk 1 using the oxygen gas sensor.
Results from the Respiration Application on Science Basics Disk 1.